Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bye-Bye Baja Breeze Part III

Hey everyone! Hope your Wednesday is going swell, its middle of the week and Friday is so close! I'm in high anticipation for this weekend...our last stamp party for the current catalog, and scrapbooking all night Saturday with my two good friends Mel and Steph! What a fun weekend to look forward to!

Tonight is the last night I have for Bye-Bye Baja Breeze. I really will miss this color, but I am sooooo looking forward to three of the new in colors! Melon, Raspberry and the Bermuda color look so fun and playful I'm thinking I just might have to add those to my collection, plus that dotted ribbon?! Yummm-0 I totally cannot wait for that!! But back to Baja... ;)

This is the swap card I'll be sharing on Saturday with my stamp group. The theme this month was 'Thank You' but I substituted the sentiment from Priceless to go with the True Friend set. Hope everyone in my group likes them!







Supplies:
CS: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
Stamp: Priceless, True Friend
Misc: Felt Flowers, Chocolate Chip Grograin, silver brads

No comments: