Saturday, June 20, 2009

Almost an Anniversary!

My Mom and Dad recently celebrated their 28th anniversary, can you believe it?! (Watch for their card this week!) I've been thinking about my own upcoming anniversary, and wanted to share the card that I'll be giving Jake. I can't believe its been 8 years already! We already have our tickets for the Green Day concert in August, (they're here on our actual anniversary- the 16th!) and we are trying to decide what, if anything else we'll be doing that day. I've felt a little behind lately, so I decided I need to get this done with a few other things so I can really be on top of it all!




Supplies Used:
Cardstock:
Whisper White, Night of Navy, Cameo Coral
Ink: Versa Mark, Night of Navy, Cameo Coral
Stamps: Always
Misc: Clear embossing powder, Scallop border, Filigree brad, 1/16 punch, White organdy ribbon

No comments: