Sunday, April 5, 2009

Witty Title Goes {Here}

I have to say upfront, I'm so lucky to have my family! My husband is ok with (and understands) the fact that on our free weekends he looses me to my craft room. The kids will pop in every now and then just to say hey or tell me they love me. Its awesome! :)
Ok well, I get a few more pages done today, but I lied last night. Apparently, I still had some soccer pics of Gwynie from 04. I had packed them for the expo and had the pics and papers all together so I missed them when I was going through my stack of photos. Anyways, they are done now!

The first ones are for my wedding book, that yes after almost 8 years, is still not complete! The pages were done at a monthly crop I used to go to. Our stamp demo would make up the page ideas and for $10 we would make 3-4 pages with everything already pre-cut for us. I loved going, but I still haven't used every page we made. So, I didn't do it this year, but I was able to use 3 to complete these ones. I'm counting them in my totals because I actually "completed" them and added a few things here and there.



On these gray pages, I added the gray flowers and the vellum quote. In case you can't see it right off, it says "Marriage is our last, best chance to grow up." We had all of these goofy (lol and disturbing pics...the top one is Jake's aunt Shelly with a book of a pig umm getting friendly with a sheep) pics so I wanted something to bring them all together. That quote fit pretty nicely!



And not much to say on these next few. Basically the same old, same old! But I have to say, I really love this first one. It's so soft and delicate, I can't think of the last time I did something like this.




Running Total: 64 pages
Completed tonight: 8
YTD: 72 pages

No comments: