Monday, April 13, 2009

Be Inspired!

I've been seeing a few challenges where you are to be inspired by things around you, or pictures. I decided to challenge myself with my own picture find!

You can find inspiration for a card just about anywhere, but its all about keeping your eyes and your mind open to see the possibilities. Maybe I'll see a skirt, or a fabric swatch that has an amazing color combo, or maybe the print of a bedspread makes me think of a stamp set or background...Wherever you can find inspiration, take it!

Here is a card, and my "inspirational" photo!





I wanted to spotlight the flower pillow. I love those circle flowers, but I didn't want too much on the card. I cut the circles and leaves on my Cricut, and then cut strips of greens for the stems. Added some ribbon and a sentiment, and ta-da, done!

Supplies:
CS: Whisper White, Garden Green, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, Only Orange, Real Red
Stamps: Sweet Little Sentiments
Ink: Pink Passion
Misc: Red grograin ribbon, Doodlecharms cricut cartridge

No comments: