Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pages from this weekend

Well, I planned on doing a lot more, but I'm feeling the start of a cold coming on. So instead, I hunkered down with cough drops and a good book today. Glad I at least did some stuff yesterday!

YTD: 27 pages
Completed this weekend: 5 pages (Saturday)
Total: 32 pages (As of today I should be at 39, but I'm close!)
(Sorry for the flash on some of these!)

I had these Scenic Route pages tucked away specifically for Brady's T-Ball pictures. I decided I better just use them now instead of waiting to get those other pics developed. It was all in a pack I bought last September at the Scrapbook Expo. The chipboard pieces I roughed up with a nail file and I love the result!


I used his little "Players Card" on this, it's so cute!


The next page I did was with free product! I signed up for a class at my local scrapbook store, and got some free stuff from the guys at My Minds Eye. It was their class I was signing up for, so with the free pages and embellies, I got a free book as well! I loved this paper and didn't want to horde it like I normally do. These pics of the kids with Laci are from Thanksgiving in 07 when we visited them in Oregon.



I wasn't sure how I liked this after it was all done, but I liked the paper and wanted to do something out of my comfort zone. This is definitely out of my zone and not the bright colors I would normally choose.



This last one was actually one I did with a scrapbook group a year or so ago. We would all meet at Jen's house, pay $10 and she would have the pages all designed, so all we had to do was stick everything together, and just add photos at home. So technically, this was a done page, but until I added the photos, journaling, and that little metal butterfly...it wasn't really done. So, I'm counting it! I totally messed up on the journaling on the top, but oh well, that's what makes it special, is that it's my own handwriting, and Gwynie can look back on it.

No comments: