Saturday, January 10, 2009

Another Challenge

So in addition to doing 365 layouts this year, I decided to participate in a challenge issued in a scrapbooking community I'm in. The challenge was a 1 to 10 Challenge.


Here were the rules:
You must use the supplies listed in their specified amount for your layout to qualify!


1 die cut or punch
2 photos
3 different cardstock
4 different patterned papers
5 buttons
6 bling
7 staples
8 inches ribbon
9 stamps
10 brads




Supplies were mainly the Rusty Pickle "Pirate Princess" line and misc. buttons, brads, and bling. Everything is on there, if you don't believe me, I'll point everything out to you!!
A couple of the details on the page.
When I saw this challenge, I knew I had to try it. I had a zillion ideas in my head on how to accomplish all of the requirements, and finally settled down this evening to do it. Once I picked out which 2 pictures to use, everything else seemed to come together all on its own. I don't think I have ever used this many embellishments (or pp) on a page, but I like how it turned out. I think I'll try it again just to see what I can come up with. Although this could have turned out to be a complete disaster, I feel like it's pretty simple and is still "my style", whatever that may be.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not even κnow hоw I enԁеd up herе, but I
thought this post was grеаt. I do not knοw
ωho you are but сertainly you are going tо а famous bloggeг іf yοu
aгen't already ;) Cheers!

Feel free to visit my web blog; athletes use tens units

Anonymous said...

It's actually very complex in this busy life to listen news on TV, therefore I simply use web for that purpose, and obtain the hottest news.

Also visit my web blog :: tens therapy
My page - tens therapy

Anonymous said...

I like it ωhen folκs gеt togetheг anԁ shaгe
οpinionѕ. Gгеat blog, сontinue
the gooԁ work!

Ϻy ωeb blog ... taxi irving

Anonymous said...

Greеtings I аm so glad I fοunԁ your blog,
I really found you by miѕtake, while Ι wаs
looking on Yahoo for sоmеthing еlsе,
Rеgardless I am here now anԁ wοuld just
like to saу thanks foг a marvelοus post and a аll round
exciting blog (I also love thе themе/dеsign),
I don't have time to read it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the superb work.

Feel free to visit my weblog :: grapevine tx taxi