Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Witches Shoe!

**EDITED**
Crap! I forgot to post the link for the template! That's what I get for early morning meetings at work! ;) I found this on Splitcoast Stampers. Here is the link. Basically cut everything out and fold on the score lines. Once you have your folds you can see how it should all fold up!

I'll admit it, I love making treat holders and fun things for my kids to take to class. This year snuck up on me a little though! My kids are in year round school so their last day is tomorrow and they will be off track until November 3rd! This year I bought (yes that's right bought) treat bags, but I did make something for their teachers!

I wanted to make these for the ladies in my swap group, but they are very time consuming! I know on these two I made (the only two so far!) I had a few goofs and a few wrong folds, but I love them all the same! I think next time I make them will go a lot better!


Supplies:
CS: Black, Whisper White, Green Galore

DSP: DCVW Fall Stack (inside of shoes)

Ink: Black, Green Galore (watercolored)

Stamps: Tags So Much

Other: Tag Punches, hole punch, silver cord, black grograin, rhinestone brads, lavendar brads, KI Memories self-adhesive ribbon, cellophane bags, aqua painter

No comments: