Saturday, August 16, 2008

Scrapbook Pages

Alright, I have a bunch of scrapbook pages that I've never uploaded. I'm finally starting to get everything posted here and at SCS. I am so far behind on scrapping, but hopefully I can get more caught up this winter! I tend to make the same pages for each of the kids when they have the same pictures for holidays, or shared events, so here are some that I've finished in the last couple of months.








Golf Pages! These are for a Scrapbook Sketch Challenge SBSC145 on SCS. This was my first ever scrapbook sketch challenge and I think it will take time before I like what I turn out with. The ideas are so great, but I found I had a harder time incorporating everything!

Supplies:

CS: Metallic Kiwi, Scrapin Sports "Golf" DSP (double sided), Charcoal Rustic Plaid (reverse plain side) Paper Patch

Other: Jolee's Boutique "Tee Time", Green and white brads, ribbon, "Fore" George Cricut Cartridge, Round Tab Punch



These two Cheer Pages are another Scrapbook Sketch Challenge SBSC16 on SCS. This really wasn't my style, but I was happy with how everything turned out on this!

CS: Navy Blue The Paper Co., Night of Navy, Pebbles Inc. Twilight Mini Gingham

Other: My Minds Eye Horray Set, All Mixed Up Cricut cartridge on C, silver cord, white brads, star buttons, red buttons, ticket corner punch, 1/16 in. punch, glue dots






These are the same in each kids' book, but the pictures are so similiar that I'm not putting both sets on here. I didn't jot down the products used on this one, so I'm going off the top of my head.

CS: Halloween paper unknown, Gable Green, Whisper White, Black, Close to Cocoa, Green Galore, Only Orange

Other: Paper Dolls Cricut Cartridge, Black Ink streaked on edges, black brads, Word Window punch, Whisper White Ink on tombstones


Another set that is very similiar! Only one pic different from the two books so here is just one set.

CS: Daisy Bucket Designs, Spotlight and Fan Club DSP, Night of Navy, Whisper White

Other: Stamped bottom border Star from Love It, Navy and Real Red Ink, George Cricut cartridge letters and stars, gingham and real red grograin, red star eyelets, white brads, silent setter

Oops, another that I don't have the details. My parents got the kids guitars a few Christmases ago. (Yes I'm way behind.)

CS: Rockstar DSP, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Taken With Teal

Other: Rockstar Rub-ons, staples, crimper, brown ribbon, crimper, Brown ink streaks, George cricut cartridge


Supplies:

CS: Rockstar DSP, Pixie Pink, Silver

Supplies: Gray ink for streaking, crimper, stapler, silver ribbon, Rockstar rub-ons



Another that I hadn't noted what I used.

CS: Holiday Slab V DSP, Bashful Blue, Always Artichoke, Silver, Whisper White

Other: Christmas Cheer cricut cartridge, All Mixed Up cricut cartridge, silver cord, square corner punch

6 comments:

Doreen Martinez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doreen Martinez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doreen Martinez said...

I love your work! I too am an avid scrapbooker and I am always looking for inspiration to create and organize. I am currently in a contest to win an EZ View desk. It is am amazing piece of furniture. I will buy the workbox if I win the desk. If you like you can view the furniture at the following website and vote for my entry, #274 in the giveaway gallery. Check out my blog for examples of my work sometime soon! Thanks for sharing.
Doreen Martinez

http://www.theoriginalscrapbox.com/

日月神教-向左使 said...

av女優,aio,a片,日本a片,色情a片,成人影城,A片下載,情色,色情網站,色情影片,嘟嘟情人色網,成人網站,18成人,成人圖片區,成人貼圖站,微風成人,做愛,成人短片,性愛,三級片,無碼,a漫,h漫,自拍貼圖,85cc免費影片,走光,成人電影,成人影片,A片,A片下載,情色貼圖,情色,色情,a片,a片,a片

Alex said...

av女優 , aio , a片 , 日本a片 , 色情a片 , 成人影城 , A片下載 , 情色 , 色情網站 , 色情影片 , 嘟嘟情人色網 , 成人網站 , 18成人 , 成人圖片區 , 成人貼圖站 , 微風成人 , 做愛 , 成人短片 , 性愛 , 三級片 , 無碼 , a漫 , h漫 , 自拍貼圖 , 85cc免費影片 , 走光 , 成人電影 , 成人影片 , A片 , A片下載 , 情色貼圖 , 情色 , 色情 , a片 , a片 , a片

Josh said...

av女優 , aio , a片 , 日本a片 , 色情a片 , 成人影城 , A片下載 , 情色 , 色情網站 , 色情影片 , 嘟嘟情人色網 , 成人網站 , 18成人 , 成人圖片區 , 成人貼圖站 , 微風成人 , 做愛 , 成人短片 , 性愛 , 三級片 , 無碼 , a漫 , h漫 , 自拍貼圖 , 85cc免費影片 , 走光 , 成人電影 , 成人影片 , A片 , A片下載 , 情色貼圖 , 情色 , 色情 , a片 , a片 , a片