Friday, August 22, 2008

The rest of my weekend cards

Here are the final cards I did last weekend!

The first is another try at the Christmas Theme for November. I used the Tag Star Punch on this one as well, and did my first ever Criss-Cross card. It was a blast!

Supplies:

CS: Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White, Vellum, Holiday V Slab Provo Craft

Ink: Real Real (stamped off on the flower)

Stamps: Background (on star flower) from Delight In Life, Two step flower from Simply Said

Other: Round Tab Punch, Tag Punches, Corner Rounder, Red Grograin, Crimper, Pearls, Stapler (for tab cut-out)

I used this card for my Mom's Birthday, but I think I might use it for my group swap Female Birthday card as well. I'm not sure I really like the sketch challenge chosen, so I'll just stick with the theme on this one. I'll have to use my Celery DSP if I do though for everyone!

Supplies:

CS: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Wasabi DSP (hostess)

Ink: Chocolate Chip

Stamps: Flower from Priceless, Sentiment from Sincere Salutations

Other: Always Artichoke Brad, White Grograin, Corner Rounder, 1/16 in. punch

And this one I'm so totally in LOVE with! I love the bright colors and just the fun factor! I saw this in my mind after seeing the Criss-Cross Tutorial and had to just do it. I have no one in mind for this card, really I think I just want to keep it! I wouldn't have enough of the die-cut blooms for my whole group in those sizes so it won't be a swap card, but it was so much fun! Someone really special will get this...maybe! I had ordered this DSP and the flowers from the Mini catalog in June and I finally dug into it. I swear I've had no time this summer! :)

Supplies:

CS: Real Red, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Old Olive, Summer Picnic DSP

Ink: None

Stamps: None

Other: Round Tab Punch, Die-Cuts Blooms, Blue Stiped Grograin, Stapler

My demo had an open house on the 12th and we finally got our orders from the new catty! I had to get the Pink and the Baja new In Colors, I'm so excited to play with them this weekend!

2 comments:

Crystal H, said...

Hi Kandi I love to the kris cross card you made for Christmas. Could you please send me the detail now that am taking a break from fertility treatments, I have a little more time and that Huge flower in front I just love it!! If you have the time and can explain it by email I would so appreciated it!

Thank you
Crystal
Crystal_hunter@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.solonoilista.altervista.org/bloghoster/?u=videosealyson4]Forewave Video Converter[/url] [url=http://www.answerbag.com/profile/1236560]Apollo DVD Ripper 7.1[/url]
Gadwatch WinAVI Video Converter 7.6
http://lecturer.elektrounesa.org/?u=videosearlene0 WinX DVD Player 3.0
[url=http://www.blogportalen.no/blog/?u=videoseannis5]1Click DVD Copy Pro 3.1.2.1[/url] [url=http://www.blogportalen.no/blog/?u=videoseainsley6]SoftPepper VideoConverter[/url]
SuperVideoCap Smart Movie Mobile Video Converter 3.40
http://www.drawingboard.org/blogs/?u=videosealvena8 Wit Cobber Super Video Converter 5.2
UltraDVD
my icq:858499940385