Sunday, June 8, 2008

I'm a winner!

Work and life have been so busy lately that I haven't done a single crafty thing since Memorial Day weekend. *sigh* I still have to make my parent's anniversay card and a Father's day card, so I better hurry on that if I want to get them mailed out by Wednesday!!

So I have nothing crafty to show, but I did get my prize from the Simply Renee (Clip It Up) card contest! Here is the pic and the letter they sent me!!


You can see my blue card in the front next to the other winner's cards. And my faboo letter! I have no clue what I am going to do with my mini clip it up, I think I might actually put cards on it and then I can have inspiration at my fingertips!

1 comment:

Davidauij said...

We sell all of your product needs for Ammunition, Gun Gear, Shooting Supplies, and Discounted Weapons free dirt bike games at dirtbikegames. Motorcycles, boards, trucks and bears! On your marks, get set GO! Ride your BMX and collect the diamonds. Kingdoms At War : Conquest! In Gamez We Trust. Platform: WINDOWS XP7 Publisher: CODEMASTERS Packaging: DVD STYLE BOX Rating: TEEN Codemasters Studios are back with a Dirt-bike racing games are great for kicking up dirt and flying higheBay: dirt bike racing games. Play a new Fun Exciting Free Pbs Kids Online Games such as action, adventure, board game, education, puzzles, sports, strategy and more on Free Online Games.