Monday, June 30, 2008

Some Swap Cards

For my next set of swap cards going out! I hope the ladies like them because they were sure fun to make!


I love these little gift card holders. They are so simple and I'm sure will be my favorites for birthday and christmas gifts! I decided to do a little "Christmas in July" (ok almost July) for my next go at one of these holders. I choose to only color in small sections of the snowman to keep it simple and highlight the colors in the background paper.


Supplies:

CS: Real Red, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, DP- Provo Craft Holiday Slab V

Ink: Real Read, Certainly Celery

Stamps: Holiday Woodcuts

Accessories: Word Window Punch, 1 inch Circle punch, Buttons, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens





I finally inked up this stamp set, too! I got it back in March (free merchandise!) but hadn't really made any plans to use it. How sad I know...so I finally just used it! I think they would be a lot of work if you are making a whole set (more than 25), but I think these would be great for small plates of cookies and candies at the holidays. Even for potlucks, or if you are hosting and want to share a great recipe with your guests! If you did about 5 or so in each category they would be fun for gifts and not too time consuming.

Supplies:

CS: Old Olive, More Mustard, Whisper White

Ink: Old Olive, More Mustard

Stamps: From the Kitchen of

Accessories: Round Tab Punch, stapler, Making Memories Harvest brads, Watercolored olive, Aqua Painters

Note: I used the Dotted Wheel to make lines on the back for additional recipe directions.

This card was inspired by one in the catalog. I like how simple and clean it came out, and it didn't take hardly any time to put together. The longest part was cutting out the butterfly.


Supplies:

CS: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Pale Plum

Ink: Certainly Celery, Pale Plum

Stamps: Priceless Set - butterfly, swirls, and flower

Accessories: Celery ribbon, half back pearls

No comments: