Thursday, May 8, 2008

Overdue Post!

Well it has been a long month! I really have done some crafty things, but I just haven't been posting them. I'm going to break them up into a few different posts just to keep them all seperated!

First, I'll start with the contest I was a winner in! Simply Renee- Clip It Up was having a card contest. Winners were chosen in each category, you had to make three cards. I won in the Blank category!


These were the three cards I sent in. The pink "So Kind" for the Friendship and the blue/black Blank one I had already posted here. The middle one was for the Thank You category.


For this card I used the Cracked Glass Technique. The only difference is I didn't put mine in the freezer. A friend of mine had sections break off so I am leary about doing it that way. I watercolored the flowers from the "Simply Said" stamp set.
Supplies: Chocolate Chip, Pretty In Pink, Sage Shadow and Blush Blossom (for the stamped peice) Cardstock, Mellow Moss Ink (for both the flowers and the sentiment), Regal Rose, Creamy Caramel, So Saffon and Mellow Moss for watercoloring, Aqua Painter, Hemp, and Ultra Thick Embossing Powder.

No comments: