Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Another Birthday Card

So I made this card for a swap with some friends, and now I am trying to decide which one to use for the birthday girl this weekend! I actually think I might use this one since it is kid friendly (waterfall, bugs and girly colors) but will have to see which one my kids pick out.


I love Waterfall Cards! Kids really love them, and I know adults at my work go crazy over them as well! I didn't take pics of every square but you get the general picture from the glimpse of the images. This is the front of the card.


And here is the tab pulled all the way out. The card opens up to add your own words.
Supplies:
Paper: Whisper White, Lavendar Lace, Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, and So Saffron Cardstock
Stamps: Bugs & Kisses
Ink: Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, So Saffron and Lavendar Lace
Accessories: White Eyelet, Dark Pink Gingham, Lavendar Brads
Thanks for looking!

No comments: