Monday, April 7, 2008

Perfectly Priceless Pink

This is my take on the Limited Supplies and Sketch Challenge from Split Coast Stampers. Limited Supplies was to use only white and one other color. For this card I used Pretty in Pink and Berry Bliss paper (that was just the pink side) to go with the rules. I'm really enjoying these challenges at Split Coast! They really make me think outside my comfort zone and make me try new things.


I used my new Priceless set, I love this set so much! I took washers, knotted ribbon and threaded it though so the knot was on top. Attached the washers to the flowers with glue dots. I embossed the saying with white on the berry bliss paper.



Supplies: Pretty In Pink Paper and ink, Versamark (for embossing) Berry Bliss dsp, "Priceless" Stamp set, Making Memories metal washers and ribbon charm, pink organdy ribbon, white embossing powder, glue dots, Powder Pal, Embossing Buddy

And I got a text from my friend at Fort Sill, they got my package today! They were so happy to get something from home!

No comments: